Franchising is going through a period of strong changes, mainly due to new emerging trends in "Digital & Innovation."
Digital transformation and the integration of channels have changed the balance and connotations of an industry that has changed profoundly due to the recent events, the new scenarios offer important opportunities, what are the ones that will have to be seized? What new skills? Together with the support of leading industry experts we will trace the emerging dynamics and identify key "trends" to watch closely.
• Maurizio Mangione, Country Manager, EG Italia
• Gianluca Bonacchi, Sr. Talent Strategy Advisor, Indeed
• Francesco Pinto, Chairman, Yamamay
• Luca Cardone, Head of Marketing Enterprise, WINDTRE BUSINESS
• Filippo Catenacci, Responsabile Franchising Italia, Eurospin
Moderated by: Armando Garosci, Direttore Editoriale, Largo Consumo